5 Open Garden Venues
Some of the soon-to-wed couples want to have their wedding in an open garden to make it feel more romantic. Are you one of those?Here are some suggestions:
1. Daisy’s Garden in Alta Veranda de Tibig
- The Daisy’s Garden in Alta Veranda De Tibig has a sprawling 1200 sqm. open area ideal for big events. It also features an elevated buffet area for guests of up to 800.
2. The Garden in Light of Love
Having your wedding ceremony in a serene ambiance surrounded with trees in this Garden venue at Light of Love will surely create a solemn union for a memorable day.
3. The Tuscan Garden in Mahogany Place Tagaytay
The Tuscan Garden in Mahogany Place Tagaytay is an Al fresco venue ideal for outdoor wedding ceremony and reception that can accommodate up to 500 guests. The garden features an elevated walkway that provides a grand entrance giving your guests an unobstructed view of the wedding entourage.
Baluarte de San Diego is an Al fresco garden venue which dates back to 1586, a perfect wedding venue for that traditional Filipiniana wedding. This venue is ideal for those who wish to have an outdoor wedding event with a touch of history and Hispanic culture.
5. Estacion in Jardin de Marimar
Gushing with exceptional luscious greenery and waterfalls, this garden-like scenery is what makes Jardin de Miramar a perfect getaway for the nature-loving guests who want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the Metro.
We are here to help you make your dream event possible.