Wedding Packages in Tagaytay
Tagaytay, as the premier wedding destination, boasts of plenty of wedding reception venues.
Almost all catering services offer a package which includes the basic services and amenities. The majority of these packages rely heavily on the food that will be served on the wedding day as well as the headcount.
There are also catering providers that offer customization options so that the couple may only include what they need in the package. Standard wedding packages are ideal for small weddings. Add-ons and upgrades are allowed, but these may incur additional cost.
Our basic wedding package includes:
- Elegant table (couple, presidential, guest, and buffet) set up with centerpiece, floral arrangement, and skirting
- Tiffany chairs with seat wraps for all the guests
- Plate service for the couple and presidential tables
- Buffet service following the choice of menu
- Use of complete dinnerware, chinaware, glassware, and flatware sets
- Well-trained and uniformed buffet attendants and wait staff
- Stylish setup of cake and gift tables
- Three-layered fondant wedding cake
- Signature frame or guest book
- A pair of dove in floral-adorned cage
- A bottle of wine for toasting
- Free food tasting for two
Choices of a wedding venue in Tagaytay
While at it, there are many reception venues in Tagaytay to choose from.
Le Jardin Rosella
A lush garden events place
Features themed patios for a romantic wedding
Features a natural backdrop with rich flora and canopy trees
Can accommodate up to 400 guests
Choices of a garden (Paradiso Patio, a covered garden, and open gardens, RosellaRoca Garden, Palm Spring Patio, Cherry Blossom Patio, and Rose Petal Patio)