These inspiring Instagram posts show how you can include 2017’s verdant hues into your wedding.
1. Go for a totally fresh wedding bouquet in shades of white and green.
2. Prepare special gift boxes that contain items in varying green tints.
3. Choose a retro-inspired wedding car in this revitalizing hue.
#Pantone #coloroftheyear2017 is Greenery 15-0343 and according to their website “A refreshing and revitalizing shade, Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings.” I guess this cute mid sixties Glas, Goggomobile is a little ahead of its time. Lesson here – #inspiration is all around and #color shows personality – so have fun using color in unexpected ways to add a little fun to your #design
4. Send out painted invites that are artsy yet serene.
Embracing the @pantone #coloroftheyear2017 ??? A photo posted by Shanleigh Heelan (@augustandosceola) on
5. Even the groom can pull off a suit in the color of the year!
I’m over the moon. Andrea & Jorge’s amazing greenery boho chic wedding is featured on @rockmywedding today. Held at the perfect setting of @luzhouses in central Portugal, theirs was a delicious layback celebration with the most sweet and adorable details. Check them out through the link in my profile ? Photography @mariaraophotography Videographer @tiagoroycosta Dress Designer @uhmastore Jewellery @casabatalha Bracelet @mmistores Hair Stylist Studio Moda Make up Artist Inês Jordão Venue @luzhouses Florist @luzhouses Catering Casca D Ovo Grooms Suit & Shirt Non Public Grooms Shoes @massimodutti Stationery Maryland Art & Design by Mariana Diogo Trigo Sassetti Paes Entertainment Saxophone by Francisco Menezes DJ Tiago Boavida
6. On the flip side, the bride can choose to wear a fern crown and hold a matching bouquet.
Greenery is symbolic of of new beginnings! And I’m so thrilled to share this wonderful capture with the color of the year!! #pantone#2017# Hosted by: @jenvazquezphotography Planner: @redwoodretreat Hair & makeup: @themakeupdolls Bridal dress: @epiphanyboutique_carmel Venue: @redwoodretreat • • A photo posted by SARA DUBON (@dubonfloraldesign) on
7. Ask your bridesmaids to wear vintage jewelry in this year’s color.
8. Set up your tables with touches of verdant green.
Already loving all the Greenery we’re seeing this year! @EventsByRobin @LorelyMeza @TheShermanGardens @LaceRoots A photo posted by Signature Party Rentals (@sigpartyrentals) on
9. Design green dresses that’ll look great on all your bridesmaids.
10. A floral wreath will look extra pretty on doors and walls.
A beautiful Spring green wreath to start this warm day! Yay! ? @leilabrewster A photo posted by Yumiko Fletcher (@hanafloral) on
11. Pick your (polish) poison in wonderful shades of green.
12. Put fresh greenery on vintage bottles and use them as table decors.
Find vintage bottles and finish with fresh greenery for a pop on tables, dressers, or in your kitchen! #pantone #coloroftheyear2017 #7daysofgreenery A photo posted by c2Design (@c2designco) on
For more wedding planning tips, like us on Facebook at Hizon’s Catering or Subscribe to our daily Newsletter below.
For more than 30 years , we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, kids parties, corporate events, and private celebrations. In all these events, we make sure we are not only your caterer but more importantly your partner in every step from conceptualizing, budgeting and planning up to final execution.
We made choosing the right caterer simple and easy. Attend our food tasting event to experience our services first hand and then decide for yourself, if we are the right caterer for your event.