From bridal bouquets to table centerpieces, we’ve got it covered!
1. Liven up your wedding colors by adding a bright shade of yellow blooms.
2. White roses and blue hydrangeas in different heights and bunches will make your tables look divine!
3. Go for an unexpected bouquet design like this light blush giant rose. read this to make your bridal bouquet unique.
Love this beautiful bouquet designed by @celiosdesign. The choice of subtle color is divine, while the shape is unique and whimsical. Who’s a fan too? Show some love! Planning @after8eventplanning / Photography @jessicaclaire / Floral @celiosdesign / Gown @moniquelhuillier / Decor @revelryeventdesign / Lighting @ambereventprod / Video @davidmedillproductions / Entertainment @90210ent / Rental @labestrental
4. Make your wedding cake extra pretty with wild flowers placed on varying tiers.
5. Flowers on your head because why not? This floral headpiece is composed of dark blooms to contrast with the bride’s hair.
Christian Dior said that after women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world. And girls from @pixywithlove sure know how to make both shine. How stunning are Eva and her flower head piece! . . . . . #ninarolandweddings #junebugweddings #pixywithlove #weddingphotographer #weddingflowers #weddingheadpiece #zagrebwedding #springwedding #vsco #weddingscroatia
6. On your tables, set plates that are adorned with a stunning mix of flowers and vine patterns.
7. Add some sparkle to your wedding bouquet through a mix of peach germinis, pale sunflowers, and red roses adorned with glitters and pearls!
8. Decorate a vintage car with a “just married” signage plus colorful blooms.
9. Complement your vintage wedding reception location with over-the-top setups of exquisite roses in subdued colors.
10. Your guests won’t be able to stop looking up to view your hanging floral decorations!
11. For a wedding reception party venue with high ceilings, flowers with long stems are your best bet.
12. Create contrasting high and low floral arrangements for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
For more wedding planning tips, like us on Facebook at Hizon’s Catering or Subscribe to our daily Newsletter below.
For more than 30 years , we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, kids parties, corporate events, and private celebrations. In all these events, we make sure we are not only your caterer but more importantly your partner in every step from conceptualizing, budgeting and planning up to final execution.