12 Debut Hair Inspirations
Whether you decide to hire a professional hairstylist or try the DIY styling route, these amazing Instagram ‘dos will surely make you look lovely on your coming out party.
1. Go for a half updo with contrasting features—a tight braid on top and loose waves at the bottom. The updo will definitely keep your tresses in place throughout the evening’s festivities.
2. Do you have sleek and shiny long hair? You can showcase it in a beautiful high bun that will keep your shoulders bare. (If you’ve got short tresses, don’t worry! You can execute the same style with the help of hair extensions.)
3. Feel like a real-life princess by accessorizing your curly tresses with a soft and transparent vine-like hair accessory that goes around your head.
4. A sideswept braid updo will work well for debutantes with long locks! If you’re planning to do this hairstyle, add highlights to your tresses a few weeks before the celebration to make the braids truly stand out.
5. Be one with nature by placing a bunch of fresh flowers over your blow dried hair. If you’re worried about the blooms wilting due to the heat, you can also go for a headpiece made out of faux flowers.
6. Use bobby pins with pearled ends to add oomph to an otherwise plain updo. This will definitely draw your guests’ attention to your gorgeous hair when the spotlight hits your head!
7. Got limp strands? Create volume and texture by using the right products! A curling iron, session spray, and powder puff will help lift and hold this beautiful upswept ‘do.
8. Convince your friends to sport the same hairstyle for your cotillion dance. Aside from wearing the same dresses, this waterfalls braid hairstyle is definitely #squadgoals!
9. If you don’t want hair sticking to your neck and shoulders while you’re busy dancing, try a high, voluminous ponytail with soft curls. If you’ve got chin-length bangs, go ahead and curl the ends too!
10. Don’t you think this chignon bun looks just like a pretty rose? Type in #flowerhairbun to find more blooming bun-spirations!
11. Embrace your curls! Let them loose on your debut by setting them into loose waves and tucking one side behind your ears.
12. Short hair doesn’t mean you don’t care. Add subtle blue streaks to your bob, and on the day of your debut, ask the hairstylist to simply blow-dry your tresses. Let your colored hair work its magic!
For more debut planning tips, like us on Facebook at Hizon’s Catering or Subscribe to our daily Newsletter below.