Whether you’re aiming for barely there, classic, or a dramatic makeup, you’ll definitely enjoy browsing through these makeup inspirations taken from Instagram!
1. Go for tons of shimmer with glittery lids in silver or gold.
2. Try barely-there makeup that keeps the focus on your winning smile.
3. Add depth to your eyelids by creating high and lowlights using eyeshadow.
4. Make sure your brows are on fleek by scheduling an appointment with an eyebrow shaping salon a week before your debut.
5. Don’t have lush lashes? Extra long falsies are the answer to your problem! They’ll definitely make your eyes look bigger than usual.
6. Shiny lids plus red matte lips results to a knockout combo!
Angela ❤️ #Prom #MakeupArtist #Hairstylist #MakeupArtistCavite #CavitebasedMakeupArtist #LasPinasMakeupArtist #LagunaMakeupArtist #MakeupArtistph #TagaytayMakeupArtist #BridalMakeupArtist #WeddingMakeupArtist #DebutMakeupArtist #MUA #HMUA #Wedding #Makeupcavite #CaviteMakeupArtist #BatangasMakeupArtist #PrenupMakeup #MakeupArtistmanila #BrideMakeup #DebutMakeup #Bride #JatMakeup #JatMakeupAndHair #BeforeandAfter #NoEdit #NoFilter #AirbrushMakeup #HDmakeup FB page: Makeup By JAT Instagram: MakeUpByJat 09175474165 💕
7. Be a goth debutante with ultra dark lips. Add highlights around your brows, eyes, and cheeks to create a gorgeous glow.
8. For fair-skinned debutantes, use soft shades of peach or pink to look au naturel!
9. Try thin cat’s eye liner to add definition and drama to your peepers.
10. Enhance your morena skin with varying shades of brown used for the eyes, cheeks, and lips.
For more debut planning tips, like us on Facebook or Subscribe to our daily Newsletter below.
For more than 30 years , we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, kids parties, corporate events, and private celebrations. In all these events, we make sure we are not only your caterer but more importantly your partner in every step from conceptualizing, budgeting and planning up to final execution.