Welcome to BSA Twin Towers!
Located in the heart of Ortigas, BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square offers unbeatable location, classic features, and modern amenities that have quickly earned this Manila events venue a reputation among events organizers for special events and occasions. BSA Twin Towers’ cosmopolitan design, irresistible location, and professional service providers will appeal to event celebrants looking to stage dream weddings, unforgettable birthday extravaganzas, once-in-a-lifetime anniversary celebrations, extra-special promenades, and meticulously planned conferences, seminars, and meetings.
Thanks to its well-maintained full-function facilities, contemporary decor, and a team of professional service providers with years of experience in events organization, BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square is the perfect place for corporate affairs, including private meetings, full-sized conferences, and impeccably organized seminars. Event amenities include complimentary pencils and pads, WIFI Internet access, whiteboard with markers and erasers, in-room PA system with wireless and lapel microphones, conference tables and chairs, flipcharts, podium, and platform. Other amenities include a DVD and CD player, LCD television monitor, and an LCD projector with screen; secretarial services are also available.
Should your guests wish to stay at BSA Twin Towers, its thoughtfully appointed rooms will delight them at competitive rates for hotels in Manila. Select from five room types–studio deluxe, studio prime, studio premiere, one-bedroom executive suite, and two-bedroom executive suite–at BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square, all of which come complete with kitchen and dining facilities to ensure guest satisfaction; complimentary cable television, DVD player, and WIFI will add on to their overall sense of enjoyment. Other room amenities include an in-room safe, an electronic door lock system, duvet-covered beds, hot and cold shower, hair dryer, complimentary local newspaper, and 24-hour housekeeping services. Of course, guests can also step out of BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square and walk over to nearby malls and experience Manila shopping at its finest.
Delight in the facilities at BSA Twin Towers at Saint Francis Square!
– Start the day right with a sumptuous breakfast at the BSA Twin Towers’ cafe on the eighth floor. Enjoy a delightful feast for the senses before heading straight into the excitement that the day holds for you!
– Forget your cares and release your stress with a soothing massage at the spa and massage facility on the sixth floor. Relax your tense muscles and let our therapists knead away the knots and pains with an hour’s treatment that will definitely help you sink into a few moments of unfettered bliss.
– Give the little ones their own little place to run in the sun! An air-conditioned children’s playroom on the 53rd floor offers your children hours of playtime fun, with a wide variety of activities to enjoy. As they enjoy themselves in our playroom, you can settle down and get some much-needed “me-time” as well. Cozy down with a good book or just delight in watching the children play!
– Afford yourself some quality time to yourself with a few laps at our indoor lap pool on the 52nd floor. Whether you catch a few minutes of swim time to center yourself before the start of your event, or wind down with a cool dip right after, our pool’s cool, clear waters are the perfect way to ease away the tension and give yourself the break you definitely deserve.
– Enjoy quality bonding time with family and friends at our outdoor lagoon pool on the 52nd Floor! Swimmers of all ages will enjoy the refreshing water and time together, making this time to frolic and delight in each other’s company, truly one to remember.
– Get a few kilometers under your belt while preparing for the big day at our scenic, visually pleasing jogging path on the 9th floor. Strap on a pair of comfortable shoes and hit the road while jamming away to some of your favorite tunes!
– Our first-class gym on the sixth floor, fully equipped with all the machines and equipment you need to enjoy your workout before proceeding to your event day ahead, will give your body the tuneup it needs and the pleasure you want from time well-spent.
Business and leisure come together at BSA Twin Towers Hotel. For those looking for a quick break without having to travel far, this hotel in Mandaluyong city has the ideal facilities for a relaxing city unwind. A function room and business center are also readily available for corporate purposes. Function room Perfect for meetings, strengthening business efforts, or celebrating great moments, our function room at the 52nd floor can be your ideal venue. Our accommodating hotel staff will surely assist you with your requirements.
BSA Twin Towers at Saint Francis Square offers a variety of Ortigas event venue options for any special or corporate event and gathering. Our corporate packages are ideally suited for meetings, conferences, seminars, conventions, cocktails, and Christmas parties, ensuring unforgettable food, first-class amenities, and impeccable customer service for your guests. Special events packages are also available for dream weddings, elegant debuts, fun
As the local population knows, Ortigas Center is considered the new heart of Manila, with many central areas of business, tourism, education, and medicine now calling this Manila district home. What makes BSA Twin Towers truly remarkable is its incredible location. Located within St. Francis Square, one of the most popular shopping locales in Manila, BSA Twin Towers offers unbeatable location, with its accessibility to SM Megamall, the country’s leading mall, as well as walking proximity to some of the best shopping in the area, including the posh Shangri-la Mall, the equally upscale Podium, bargain wonderland St. Francis Square, and classic Robinson’s Galleria.
BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square is also walking distance from the Metro Rail Transit and Manila’s main thoroughfare, Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, along which buses and taxis ply on a regular basis; Uber and Grab users will find it very easy to find drivers here as well. With a wide selection of parking facilities around the event venue, celebrants and event organizers offer their guests unrivaled convenience and east at BSA Twin Towers.
BSA Twin Towers at Saint Francis Square has five event facilities that are ideal for corporate events, weddings, debuts and children’s parties, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, meetings, conventions, cocktails, and other unforgettable moments. With a host of amenities and corporate and event packages from which to choose, this Manila events venue promises an unforgettable experience for guests of celebrants looking to make memories that will last forever, at BSA Twin Towers at St. Francis Square.
Mt. Everest is a scaleable 385-square meter function hall that offers remarkable flexibility and unparalleled functionality at rates that won’t break the bank. The Mt. Everest facility at BSA Twin Towers can accommodate up to 320 guests, delighting them with its exquisite decorations and luxurious ambience. This Manila events venue offers event organizers the promise of flexibility, because Mt. Everest can be subdivided into three smaller but equally elegant venues that offer a cozy, welcoming atmosphere: Mt. Everest A, which can accommodate up to 140 seated guests; Mt. Everest B, designed to comfortably fit up to 120 seated guests; and Mt. Everest C, the maximum seating capacity of which is around 110 guests.
Named after the famed volcano in Albay, Bicol, Mt. Mayon event is a tastefully decorated, intimate events venue in Ortigas that is large enough to accommodate up to 90 guests. Many event organizers in Manila seek out and book this Ortigas event venue for their special events, and why not? Exquisitely designed with little details to please guests, and with an unbeatable location that is sure to delight Filipino event organizers, this particular event venue at the BSA Twin Towers speaks for itself.
Taking its name from the noted extinct stratovolcano on Luzon Island, Mt. Arayat is an enticing Ortigas venue designed to truly satisfy. One of the coziest yet most accommodating event venues in BSA Twin Towers, Mt. Arayat is one of its more popular function halls, thanks to a compact yet spacious 80-person seating capacity and wide array of built-in amenities, including an in-room platform and LED facility.
One of the cozier event facilities of BSA Twin Towers, Mt. Makiling can accommodate up to 65 guests in its superbly appointed facility. Named after the famous dormant Philippine volcano that has inspired countless stories, myths, and poetry due to Maria Makiling, its legendary inhabitant and protector, Mt. Makiling is the ideal choice for truly intimate gatherings for family and friends. Whether you simply delight in its quiet elegance and choice details that always serve as conversation pieces around your special event, or relax and leave the event planning and execution to our team of event organizers, you will definitely enjoy the cozy and inviting ambience of Mt. Makiling.
Your corporate meetings, small seminars, and intimate business gatherings now have a home to call their own at Mt. Apo, BSA Twin Towers’ boardroom. Named after the highest Philippine mountain–at 3,144 meters above sea level, it is the dream mountain of every Filipino mountaineer–Mt. Apo sets the bar high for cozy event facilities, marrying functional efficiency with detailed elegance. This board room in Manila comfortably seats 16 to 20 guests and offers them a wide selection of services, including LCD projectors with screen, a secretarial service, LCD TV monitors, DVD and CD players, and complimentary pads and pencils, all of which come together to ensure an elegant corporate ambience whose objective is to help you meet your objectives.